Because they are the most delicious of all nature’s creations! I’m a big fan of strawberries, especially when they are actually in season! Strawberries, like all fruit, are a great source of fibre (for a happy gut). They are also high in disease-fighting antioxidants, especially Vitamin C, and also an excellent source of Manganese (for strong bones).
- On their own or on top of yoghurt, cereal, porridge
- Frozen and blended into smoothies
- Dipped in dark chocolate!
- Sweeten your salads with some strawberries
- Make your own healthy strawberry chia jam
How do you like your strawberries?