Eat Cashew Nuts!
Cashew! Bless you! Like all nuts cashew nuts contain fat, the good heart-healthy kind, and protein which helps keep you feeling fuller for longer. Cashew nuts also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, including Copper which is important for energy production, helping our body absorb and use Iron and preventing premature aging!
- A handful on their own as a snack
- Throw some into a stir fry, curry, salad or yoghurt
- Use them in home-made granola bars, granola, muesli
- Buy or make your own cashew butter
- Use cashew nuts instead of pine nuts in home-made pesto
Let me know how you like your cashew nuts!